New member here

Welcome to R2R!
DC18F7D7-5FFA-4B12-BC30-44BA194B0072.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! You are indeed hooked. I stated out with a fifty then a 29. Then another 29 and a ten. That was 29 years ago. Good luck and have fun.
If I could quit my job and just spend all day with my tanks, I would be just fine. These last two months of lock down has given me so much time to really enjoy them. But back to work I go.
 
Welcome to R2R! You have one dangerously delightful tank going! The puffer is definitely a eye catcher :)
Yes he is. When he showed up at my LFS, I just had to have him. He followed me back and forth and I said you are the one. So glad I got him, he makes me laugh and smile. :D
 
Yes he is. When he showed up at my LFS, I just had to have him. He followed me back and forth and I said you are the one. So glad I got him, he makes me laugh and smile. :D
They have such personality, do you have any specific care requirements you have to follow for him? Like what corals he does it doesn’t like to munch on:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new