Welcome to the Reef
Photo_1660507499508.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. Thanks so much for doing what you guys do and bringing this community together. My husband and I have gotten into reef tanks and love the support and advice offered here. I've had marine and reef tanks in the past but it's been 20 years or so. I consider myself a recycled reef virgin as so much has changed over the years. We started semi small. We have 2 29 gallon tanks. One has a pink-tipped and a purple-tipped condy, a green black, an ocellarus clown and a black photon clown, 2 snall pencil urchins and some astreae snails and hermit crabs. The other one has a lemon damsel, a firefish, a recorded mushroom, a red ball sponge, 2 purple gorgonias, a neon green sinularia, and a pom pom xenia. Both are running the Fluval 50, with a Fluval Sea protien skimmer and Phlizon 165 watt adjustable full spectrum LED lights.

Welcome! Glad you joined. This is a great hobby for couples - we share me tank too!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might even consider one thread for each tank, though you'll only get one badge.

This might help you find people local to you in Enterprise:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
simplysyran

simplysyran

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. This is a great hobby for couples - we share me tank too!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might even consider one thread for each tank, though you'll only get one badge.

This might help you find people local to you in Enterprise:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thanks so much for the info and the welcome.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.0%
Back