New member, need sound advice.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey welcome! R2R is a great place to start in your journey towards getting a tank set up! Research is key!

If you want come check out my channel, there could be some helpful tips and tricks! Especially my first video about my 5 tips for reefing! Hope you get a chance to check it out! Cheers.

smacbride

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

As for travel, I get my fish used to dry foods and use an auto feeder. For long trips I have a neighbor come in and feed some frozen food.

if you have the budget their are lots of options for automation, but IMO it takes out all of the fun.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1602461172946.gif

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First post. Married, no kids. 40 years old. Many hobbies in life. Hobbies are what makes life worth living. I’m an R.N. in Louisiana and love the outdoors. My wife and I travel a lot in our camper and favor the Rocky Mountains and Yellowstone. To the point here. I want a saltwater aquarium. A beautiful aquarium with coral etc. I need a solid foundation. Is there a saltwater aquarium “bible” per se? I would like to really educate myself first before making any purchases. I love to research and learn new things. I just need a solid book or resource to get me started. I’m patient, and will not buy anything until I am fully educated on the subject.
You just found 1 of the best sources out there to learn all about reefing the members of this forum are a plethora of knowledge need to know anything about reefing just ask some one here if not 100 people here will educate you on what u need to know or point u in the right direction so welcome to the community dont hesitate to ask for help with anything reefing related take full advantage of the knowledge available right here on the forum. Happy reefing and good luck on your journey my friend....

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back