New member, need sound advice.

Welcome!

As for travel, I get my fish used to dry foods and use an auto feeder. For long trips I have a neighbor come in and feed some frozen food.

if you have the budget their are lots of options for automation, but IMO it takes out all of the fun.
 
1602461172946.gif
 
First post. Married, no kids. 40 years old. Many hobbies in life. Hobbies are what makes life worth living. I’m an R.N. in Louisiana and love the outdoors. My wife and I travel a lot in our camper and favor the Rocky Mountains and Yellowstone. To the point here. I want a saltwater aquarium. A beautiful aquarium with coral etc. I need a solid foundation. Is there a saltwater aquarium “bible” per se? I would like to really educate myself first before making any purchases. I love to research and learn new things. I just need a solid book or resource to get me started. I’m patient, and will not buy anything until I am fully educated on the subject.
You just found 1 of the best sources out there to learn all about reefing the members of this forum are a plethora of knowledge need to know anything about reefing just ask some one here if not 100 people here will educate you on what u need to know or point u in the right direction so welcome to the community dont hesitate to ask for help with anything reefing related take full advantage of the knowledge available right here on the forum. Happy reefing and good luck on your journey my friend....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new