New Member Needs a Warm Welcome

Welcome all, you'll all love it here!

Now don't go breaking forum rules, we are going to need tank and inhabitant pics! :D
 
IMG_3237.JPG
IMG_3585.JPG
IMG_3473.JPG
IMG_3781_zpsxahubi3b.jpg
Before moving
 
Last edited:
The before and after are impressive. How long have you had the new system set up?
It's been just about a year since I got the tank up and running again, it a work in progress. I let it go over the last year and still managed to keep colors how idk but I did, I'm battling a large amount of algae and aptasia. Trying vibrant out one week 2 as of tomorrow. And vinegar with a needle for aptasia
 
Also all photos have been taken with iPhone 6+ with 360 camera app if anyone is wondering
 
It's been just about a year since I got the tank up and running again, it a work in progress. I let it go over the last year and still managed to keep colors how idk but I did, I'm battling a large amount of algae and aptasia. Trying vibrant out one week 2 as of tomorrow. And vinegar with a needle for aptasia
Both did not work so I went with matted filefish and red cyano remover and both problems were solved;) I do use the vibrant for maintenance once a week till it runs out.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new