new member

winnybnxn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty new to zoa keeping. In fact, never really planned on getting any at all until the guy from my lfs popped a small frag of green zoas in my bag. Now I'm hooked and with a new practically empty tank and a wallet to match, that can be seen as either a good or bad thing. lol

I currently have a 34 gallon AIO that's been up since mid march of 07 that I've just started stocking corals in. Also a 1.5 gallon Pico that I use to get my mod fixes. :D Although the Pico's been running pretty stable over the past couple months I'm in the process of changing the filtration system for the third and maybe last time. lol

Well that's me and my info. I'm really enjoying reading this forum. So much info and amazing pics. Any plans to start a Pico forum??? lol
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
 .gif
 
Hello
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new