new member

winnybnxn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty new to zoa keeping. In fact, never really planned on getting any at all until the guy from my lfs popped a small frag of green zoas in my bag. Now I'm hooked and with a new practically empty tank and a wallet to match, that can be seen as either a good or bad thing. lol

I currently have a 34 gallon AIO that's been up since mid march of 07 that I've just started stocking corals in. Also a 1.5 gallon Pico that I use to get my mod fixes. :D Although the Pico's been running pretty stable over the past couple months I'm in the process of changing the filtration system for the third and maybe last time. lol

Well that's me and my info. I'm really enjoying reading this forum. So much info and amazing pics. Any plans to start a Pico forum??? lol
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new