New Member

KaliReeFiend

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
62
Reaction score
96
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefers my name is Aaron Emery I am a new hobbiest and just wanted to introduce myself. My LFS gave me a 7G glow tank a year ago to get my feet wet in the fish keeping hobby. Needless to say 3 weeks after the tank was cycled I was hooked and already had a 75G on order to setup a saltwater FOWLR. After one year I have upgraded to a 135G with a Harlequin Tusk (my first fish), Majestic Angel, and Fiji Puffer. I had a Blue Jaw Trigger but he didnt make it after a few months for no apparent reason. I just finished my cycle in my Red Sea Max Nano that will be my reef tank. Hope to come and gain some knowledge from you guys here and have many many successful years in this awesome hobby. My instagram is @KaliReeFiend if anyone would like to follow me and my journey. Thanks again reefers for having me!
 
Hello Aaron!

0D26DC92-FD23-4F2E-9763-41D748C73C9A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new