New Member

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AlexB

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I'm new here so I just wanted to say thanks for adding me. I'm not a huge fish guy but I've got a ten gallon and a couple one gallons with some bettas. I've had questions before and not been able to find answers so I thought this would be a good idea. Also, I do have a couple of items I'd like to post for sale and I'm wondering if this is acceptable and if there is a separate thread for doing so.
Thanks!
 
istockphoto-843510116-612x612.jpg


Welcome to the fun zone! Glad to have you with us. Lets see those tanks.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction. You'll find that most of our members have saltwater tanks, although some of us also have freshwater tanks as well. There is a for sale section that you are welcome to use once you have been a member for 30 days and make 25 posts (or become a R2R Supporter).
 
Hello all,
I'm new here so I just wanted to say thanks for adding me. I'm not a huge fish guy but I've got a ten gallon and a couple one gallons with some bettas. I've had questions before and not been able to find answers so I thought this would be a good idea. Also, I do have a couple of items I'd like to post for sale and I'm wondering if this is acceptable and if there is a separate thread for doing so.
Thanks!

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….

Explore…Learn…Share

naT.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new