AlexB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I'm new here so I just wanted to say thanks for adding me. I'm not a huge fish guy but I've got a ten gallon and a couple one gallons with some bettas. I've had questions before and not been able to find answers so I thought this would be a good idea. Also, I do have a couple of items I'd like to post for sale and I'm wondering if this is acceptable and if there is a separate thread for doing so.
Thanks!

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
istockphoto-843510116-612x612.jpg

Welcome to the fun zone! Glad to have you with us. Lets see those tanks.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction. You'll find that most of our members have saltwater tanks, although some of us also have freshwater tanks as well. There is a for sale section that you are welcome to use once you have been a member for 30 days and make 25 posts (or become a R2R Supporter).

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I'm new here so I just wanted to say thanks for adding me. I'm not a huge fish guy but I've got a ten gallon and a couple one gallons with some bettas. I've had questions before and not been able to find answers so I thought this would be a good idea. Also, I do have a couple of items I'd like to post for sale and I'm wondering if this is acceptable and if there is a separate thread for doing so.
Thanks!

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….

Explore…Learn…Share

naT.gif

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back