New Member

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R
 
Hello all,
I'm new here so I just wanted to say thanks for adding me. I'm not a huge fish guy but I've got a ten gallon and a couple one gallons with some bettas. I've had questions before and not been able to find answers so I thought this would be a good idea. Also, I do have a couple of items I'd like to post for sale and I'm wondering if this is acceptable and if there is a separate thread for doing so.
Thanks!
There is a live stock and an equipment forum for buying and selling (: Welcome to R2R!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new