New Member

Mrlwst

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I just wanted to introduce myself, as suggested in my welcome email.
My name is Sheldon and I just started a 65 Gallon saltwater tank and it has been a real struggle from the start, maybe due to my impatience.

Today is day 6 and I am awaiting items to be delivered and trying to find something to put the sump in as it's too big for the stand.
Any help or suggestion would be appreciated as I will look for topics to learn from.

Thank you and stay safe
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new