New Nano Tank

Scuba95Diver

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2015
Messages
81
Reaction score
39
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Innovation Marine 14 gallon nano tank for a new Reef I am starting up! Here are some pics of it! Lighting on it is not official I going to buy a new reef Light that is much better! Next purchase is live rock and more filter media! Currently I have some frog spawn coral, some Zoas and a couple emerald crabs! Tank currently is at 79.1 degree F and a pH of 8.2!

WP_20170528_18_22_29_Pro.jpg


WP_20170528_18_22_40_Pro.jpg


WP_20170528_18_22_46_Pro.jpg


WP_20170528_18_22_51_Pro.jpg


WP_20170528_18_23_09_Pro.jpg
 
Sweet! I just set up the same tank. I'm going SPS dominant. I'm running a Kessil A160WE for light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new