New Noopsyche Hybrid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what you’re asking. Does it have a built in controller? Yes. I believe it even has the ability to control the K7s.

I have asked many times if the controller has been upgraded or changed.

Has it been upgraded or changed since the original controller? The original is a PAIN! Many many complaints about it.

I’ll take it as a no, if they did change it maybe I’ll jump on board

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have asked many times if the controller has been upgraded or changed.

Has it been upgraded or changed since the original controller? The original is a PAIN! Many many complaints about it.

I’ll take it as a no, if they did change it maybe I’ll jump on board
Hmm, I couldn’t tell you. I just know about the one I have. It’s really not hard to control, especially considering that you shouldn’t be messing around with your lights too often anyway. Set it and forget it, as they say.

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm, I couldn’t tell you. I just know about the one I have. It’s really not hard to control, especially considering that you shouldn’t be messing around with your lights too often anyway. Set it and forget it, as they say.

Trust me I get it. The original controller sucked, simple as that

Rubblereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the 36” version and really like it! Now I need a 24” version, I hope you guys make one soon so I don’t have to get an aquatic life unit as I really prefer the noopsyche.

Ricky_Reef

Diamond Goby Lover/Hater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received the 36" model today, love it but there is absolutely no hardware to mount G4 radions to it.... What do we do to install LED's???

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received the 36" model today, love it but there is absolutely no hardware to mount G4 radions to it.... What do we do to install LED's???

I was one of the individuals who won the original give away and had to purchase mounting plates separately

Ricky_Reef

Diamond Goby Lover/Hater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did, but since it was part of the “give away” they sent it to me at cost so not a great example
OK, sure appreciate the help.... Guess I'll grab 2 sets from noopsyche rather than trying to fabricate something. I took for granted that universal LED mounting hardware came with the T5 fixture. Outside of that I love the design of this thing, way better than the Aquatic Life model!

Ricky_Reef

Diamond Goby Lover/Hater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just installed the Noopsyche 36" model on my 90 Gallon with 2 Radion G4 Pro's, Love it!

20200225_181156.jpg

coldsteelmike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 24 inch (60cm / 2.54 = 23.6) model looks appears to be available now. Not certain if anyone posting earlier may have still been in the market.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The 24 inch (60cm / 2.54 = 23.6) model looks appears to be available now. Not certain if anyone posting earlier may have still been in the market.

This is great news!

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

No the 24in is not being produced and not available from that website. This website is not authorized to sale Noopsyche products, as such Noopsyche home base is working hard to get this site shut down and it will happen sooner than later.
Also, Noopsyche will not warranty any product bought from this place.
We can determine where each light comes from by the numbers on the back of the light.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back