New on reef2reef from Belgium

Pascal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m happy to join this forum. In fact I was not a reeftank freak at the start. I keep aquariums since about 45 years. I’m especially interested in the chemistry. A few years ago, my son wanted a small reef aquarium. So we started an older red sea 130 that we bought second hand. Today we switched to a red sea max nano that is running well for 9 months approximately.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m happy to join this forum. In fact I was not a reeftank freak at the start. I keep aquariums since about 45 years. I’m especially interested in the chemistry. A few years ago, my son wanted a small reef aquarium. So we started an older red sea 130 that we bought second hand. Today we switched to a red sea max nano that is running well for 9 months approximately.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Lets see a build thread for the Red Sea Max Nano! Great little tank!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Welcome!

Glad you joined

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back