13   0   0

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m happy to join this forum. In fact I was not a reeftank freak at the start. I keep aquariums since about 45 years. I’m especially interested in the chemistry. A few years ago, my son wanted a small reef aquarium. So we started an older red sea 130 that we bought second hand. Today we switched to a red sea max nano that is running well for 9 months approximately.
Welcome to R2R! Can’t wait to see your build tread.

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m happy to join this forum. In fact I was not a reeftank freak at the start. I keep aquariums since about 45 years. I’m especially interested in the chemistry. A few years ago, my son wanted a small reef aquarium. So we started an older red sea 130 that we bought second hand. Today we switched to a red sea max nano that is running well for 9 months approximately.
Welcome to R2R!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back