New on reef2reef from Belgium

Welcome
finding nemo fish GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium
 
Hello,

I’m happy to join this forum. In fact I was not a reeftank freak at the start. I keep aquariums since about 45 years. I’m especially interested in the chemistry. A few years ago, my son wanted a small reef aquarium. So we started an older red sea 130 that we bought second hand. Today we switched to a red sea max nano that is running well for 9 months approximately.
Welcome to R2R! Can’t wait to see your build tread.
 
Hello,

I’m happy to join this forum. In fact I was not a reeftank freak at the start. I keep aquariums since about 45 years. I’m especially interested in the chemistry. A few years ago, my son wanted a small reef aquarium. So we started an older red sea 130 that we bought second hand. Today we switched to a red sea max nano that is running well for 9 months approximately.
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new