New on reef2reef from Belgium

Pascal

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
22
Location
Flanders
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m happy to join this forum. In fact I was not a reeftank freak at the start. I keep aquariums since about 45 years. I’m especially interested in the chemistry. A few years ago, my son wanted a small reef aquarium. So we started an older red sea 130 that we bought second hand. Today we switched to a red sea max nano that is running well for 9 months approximately.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome!!! Any chance we can see the fruits of 9 months of labor?
 
Hello,

I’m happy to join this forum. In fact I was not a reeftank freak at the start. I keep aquariums since about 45 years. I’m especially interested in the chemistry. A few years ago, my son wanted a small reef aquarium. So we started an older red sea 130 that we bought second hand. Today we switched to a red sea max nano that is running well for 9 months approximately.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Lets see a build thread for the Red Sea Max Nano! Great little tank!
 
Hello,

I’m happy to join this forum. In fact I was not a reeftank freak at the start. I keep aquariums since about 45 years. I’m especially interested in the chemistry. A few years ago, my son wanted a small reef aquarium. So we started an older red sea 130 that we bought second hand. Today we switched to a red sea max nano that is running well for 9 months approximately.

Welcome!

Glad you joined
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new