Well known Member and monster tank lover
- Review score
- +4 /0 /-0
Partner member 2022
R2R Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
305 Reef Club
R2R Secret Santa 2021
Fish MedicBuild Thread Contributor
Amazonas 960 iCon Aquarium LED Lighting just released
Perfect spread for wide/ cube SPS & LPS aquarium
Most powerful 320Watt and Wide Spectrum from true UV (380nm – 700nm)
Groundbreaking technology 1000% full spectrum dimming control system
Revolutionary Orphek matrix mix color 80W LED
Mesmerizing Sun shimmering effect
Advanced Intelligent connectivity
Exceptional durability – IP67 certified – waterproof protection to the most extreme environments
Unprecedented & unparalleled versatility fitting several applications, layouts, environments with several customization options
Incredible easy mounting installation with plug and with adjustable rotational metal bracket, extremely stable and reliable – You can easily install it on the ceiling, walls and other locations by adjusting the different angles (180 degrees) to meet your different needs
TAKE A LEAP INTO THE FUTURE Amazonas 960 iCon is THE STAR of the AMAZONAS SERIES because it is one of the most versatile and most technologically advanced Orphek Aquarium LED light solution!
Amazonas 960 iCon combines cutting – edge technology with the best Orphek spectrum, to render the most natural, easy-to-adapt and healthier aquarium environment, while enhancing its beauty to the highest mesmerizing level!
It is a heavily build 320W LED Light, IP67 waterproof, with no fans, therefore silent, with Intelligent connectivity, with Orphek’s revolutionary matrix mix color 80W LED, with incredible shimmering effect, with 4 high quality aluminum reflector cup options, compatible with both IOS and Android and with 380nm true UV LEDs.
- SPS/LPS coral reef salted water tanks/ Planted freshwater aquariums
- Designed to enhance beauty of both natural and synthetic compositions!
- Customizations according to the light design project
- Public venues / Private aquariums
- Indoors/ Outdoors
- Perfect for wide, cube SPS/LPS aquariums /deep cylinder tanks
- Perfect for coral farming
It comes with incredible features:
- 1000% dimming control system – never offered in the market before!
- Power consumption of 320Watt – it is really powerful!
- 320Watt Wide Spectrum 380nm – 700nm.
- True UV 380nm LEDs.
- Designed as a direct replacement for 400 – 600 watt metal halide systems.
- Plug and play technology – effortless part’s replacement for simple and easy light maintenance.
- Intelligent Connectivity – friendly technology, operating through Orphek awesome new App., compatible with both IOS and Android, voice control and many other cool features.
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth – with iCloud support, 5G internet connectivity, high speed response, extra data security.
- IP67* waterproof – heavily build to last and to perform even in extreme environments/best quality raw materials and sealant solutions.
- Protection against water and liquids, up to and including immersion in up to one meter of water
- High quality aluminum housing, temperate glass cover, waterproof connectors, weather fastness surface treatment, anti-corrosion, anti-rust & anti-yellowing.
- Offers perfect contact between fins and conductivity panels to ensure the best heat transfer.
- Passive cooling (no fans) – quiet improved thermal flow and dissipation of heat.
- High Quality Aluminum Reflector Cups: 15/30/60
- High Quality NEW Orphek 90 Aluminum Reflector Cup
- Sun shimmering effect (like the metal halide shimmer)
LEDs & Spectrums
The Orphek revolutionary matrix mix color 80W LEDAmazonas 960 iCon comes with:
- 4 x 80 Watt LED chip
- Each 80 Watt LED comes with 80 units of 3 Watt diodes
- 11 deferent types of LEDs to create the most perfect white LED or Blue Spectrum
Amazonas 960 iCon Reef – Coral SPS / LPS:Amazonas 960 iCon Reef comes with 4 x 80 watt LED chip:
- LED1: 18000K XP – REEF DAY LIGHT – WIDE FULL SPECTRUM -from true UV 380nm – 700nm – for SPS/LPS/Soft coral growth, color and illumination.
- LED2: Blue – 450 – 460nm -These wavelengths are important in zooxanthellae photosynthesis – chlorophylls a and c2 utilize blue
- LED3: Blue Plus XP – Blue /Violet/UV – 400 – 500nm – for SPS/LPS/Soft coral growth and wide fluorescent coral “pop”.
- LED4: 18000K White -This channel will give you the natural color of half way between sunrise and sunset. This is a very clear, bright spectrum.