New Pets!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bradleym
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bradleym

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
1,270
Location
St. Louis, MO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 2 beadlet anemones today!

20220323_225954.jpg
20220323_225933.jpg
20220323_225851.jpg


I'm not new to reefing or anemones, but I am new to these, so all tips welcome! I'm guessing they're non-photosynthetic? Or am I wrong about that? I'm planning to feed mysis or chopped scallops, anyone with prior experience know how often to feed?
 
These guys are coldwater, so won't do well in a typical reef. They'll also sting and kill pretty much any other cnidarian they make contaxt with, and will eat any fish/Shrimp/crab/mullosk they can catch. Definitely non-photosynthetic.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new