NEW Product: GHL Doser 3!

Test it again after you have identified it as an upgrade.

Sincerely Lasse
 
Last edited:
Thank you all for the replies and help. After working with the suggestions, the pumps are now running the right way, no jitters of the wheel and work more quiet.

I appreciate you 🙌
 
Just came across this thread — apologies for not chiming in sooner, I was traveling.

Looks like the community here already sorted it out without me. That's exactly what makes this place so great: users helping users. Well done, everyone, and thank you so much — truly appreciated!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new