New product launch Atlantik V4 Compact

Three compact V4s across a RSR 525 XL. More than enough coverage and then some...
Screenshot_20181021-124653_Gallery.jpeg
 
If one were to insist on using two Orphek lights on a 48" tank then the best solution would be two Compacts which is more than enough light for that tank. I'm using one full size Atlantik V4 on my Red Sea 47" long tank with no problem at all.

The Orphek is less money overall all because you would need less lights. One of our clients sent us this photo showing one of our Atlantiks compared to three of his Radions.

upload_2018-10-16_10-57-42.png

Any chance of getting a pic of your tank?
 
Three compact V4s across a RSR 525 XL. More than enough coverage and then some...
Screenshot_20181021-124653_Gallery.jpeg
NICE! so basically around 5" from sides, and 5" gaps between the 3 lights?

question, how about 2 Compacts across your 525? it would be nearly 9" gap.....
 
NICE! so basically around 5" from sides, and 5" gaps between the 3 lights?

question, how about 2 Compacts across your 525? it would be nearly 9" gap.....
I tried two compacts initially but I didn't feel the coverage was adequate especially around the center and corners. It may have worked if I didn't plan on keeping any SPS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new