NEW R2R APP IS COMING! I need your input!

Are you excited about a NEW custom R2R APP?

• Yes

Votes: 157 92.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters

cjgibson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think having a 911 area would be good. For serious questions that need a fast response. As in, (Im in trouble what can I do.)

Royalreef22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps updating the buying and selling forum and making it a more promoted feature of R2R

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A way to track your tank stats
Easy to share your NUMBERS as you will inevitably be asked for them

ZomboMeme 31102020103937.jpg

Thrashed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loved the original app, my only issue I had was being able to control notifications. I would love to be able to turn all notifications off unless it’s a topic I’m watching or created. Also, easier access to navigate through the forums form the app. Like drop down for clubs, for sale, etc... smooth running is a basic must have but active staff/support for when crashes and bugs happen and testing updates before just pushing out. So all bugs can be worked out without hurting the ones using it to test something

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm being a smart *** here but seriously for it to work and have all the same features the main site does as to many apps make you still log into the main site on a pc to make any real changes

Arcticfirefighter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 On the feature to auto bump posts that don't have any replies. I have posted before and with an hour the post is buried 100 posts down. I try to search for posts that don't have any replies to help them out but it is not easy when some posts are 6 and 7 pages deep. If there can't be an auto bump feature, how about a sort feature that you can sort/filter post by number of replies/duration.

Example: 0 replies; Last 12hrs

Skeeter4890

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see that you make sure to have the ability to access all parts of the site like on the desktop version of the website. I’ve noticed it’s much harder to find some things on the mobile site compared to the desktop site

Austin456

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ability to organize sellers product by category instead of searching for them in the search bar.
Example:
Zoas
Soft coral
Lps
Sps
And a separate part of the market place for easy going coral or fish to limit the stress of accidentally buying a hard to keep fish or coral (or adding a feature that allows the seller to rate the corals or fish’s care level )

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Instant messaging

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something special for vendors where maybe they can post things for sale that are very easily browsable.
For instance everyone now uses new vendor posts to announce sales or show off wysiwyg pics, but I’m thinking even easier than that, just a place where if I click there are streams of things for sale that the vendor can input. Click and it links to their site. Could be a new mechanism for live sales or somethin.
Just spitballing as I do love the vendors here and think they are worth highlighting in the app.

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A way to see all an origional posters posts in a thread without having to go through and read pages of comments to find them.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back