New reef Aquarium salt from the Sea of Cortez launches.

MinnieMouse2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sea-90 Ocean Life Complete Sea Salt is an all-natural mineral and trace element rich sea salt for all marine life. Sea-90 is unprocessed and unrefined, preserving valuable macro and trace mineral nutrients. Sourced from the pristine Sea of Cortez, Sea-90 can be used to recreate what Jacques Cousteau once called “The World’s Aquarium.” Enjoy a perfectly balanced marine ecosystem that your animals will naturally thrive in.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$45 with shipping for 83 gallons of mix seems a bit steep. Guess I will let someone else be the first to order. :)

It does sound promising.

OP
OP
MinnieMouse2

MinnieMouse2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$45 with shipping for 83 gallons of mix seems a bit steep. Guess I will let someone else be the first to order. :)

It does sound promising.
I am using it right now. They sent out to me fast. I like it. You can not beat mother nature. I do not have huge tanks. I only have a 125 gallon and a 55 gallon so price for me was not too bad. I thought I would share this as its NSW.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using it right now. They sent out to me fast. I like it. You can not beat mother nature. I do not have huge tanks. I only have a 125 gallon and a 55 gallon so price for me was not too bad. I thought I would share this as its NSW.

I will be changing about 90 gallons a month so it might be doable. It's just that it costs me about $37 for 7 weeks with reef crystals because I bought several buckets on sale.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It does sound promising.
That's only because you're Mr. Cheapo! :winking-face-with-tongue:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 165 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back