New reefer checking in

Welcome friend

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome to the R2R family !!
 
Here's a quick picture from a while back as I get things together for my (re)build thread. I was wondering though - seeing as it is a 180 gal system, should it go in Member Tanks or Large Aquariums? Or does it matter?

20190818_151137.jpg

I think I'm going to have to work on my aquarium photography skills...
 
Here's a quick picture from a while back as I get things together for my (re)build thread. I was wondering though - seeing as it is a 180 gal system, should it go in Member Tanks or Large Aquariums? Or does it matter?

20190818_151137.jpg

I think I'm going to have to work on my aquarium photography skills...
Welcome aboard.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new