New Reefer from Ontario, Canada

Mksdissa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the salt water game, have had freshwater tanks since I was very little. I've been lurker here for over a year. I started a 90 gallon tank about 10 months ago. It was quite a Rollercoaster ride with velvet outbreak, trying to find medication(banned in canada), learning about QT and hospital tanks, still managing to get ich even after going fallow twice for the 76 day treatment with copper etc. I won't get into all that now but yeah, it's been an interesting first 6 months.

I currently have two clown fish, yellow corris wrasse, melanurus wrasse, flame hawk, midas blenny, royal gramma, hippo tang(please forgive me tang police, it's still small and I'm planning to upgrade in time), coral banded shrimp, conch and a fromia starfish.

I've really enjoyed reading this forum and the wealth of knowledge that's here.

20210619_163515.jpg

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the salt water game, have had freshwater tanks since I was very little. I've been lurker here for over a year. I started a 90 gallon tank about 10 months ago. It was quite a Rollercoaster ride with velvet outbreak, trying to find medication(banned in canada), learning about QT and hospital tanks, still managing to get ich even after going fallow twice for the 76 day treatment with copper etc. I won't get into all that now but yeah, it's been an interesting first 6 months.

I currently have two clown fish, yellow corris wrasse, melanurus wrasse, flame hawk, midas blenny, royal gramma, hippo tang(please forgive me tang police, it's still small and I'm planning to upgrade in time), coral banded shrimp, conch and a fromia starfish.

I've really enjoyed reading this forum and the wealth of knowledge that's here.

20210619_163515.jpg
Hey mksdissa,
There sure are a lot of good reads here.
Welcome to saltwater.
Many exciting challenges.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back