New Reefer, New Member

Welcome to R2R and the salty world Roo. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
background.png
 
Hey you gorgeous people,

It's a pleasure to be here. I am currently in the process of cycling my Evo 13.5. I'm 35 and have been interested in getting into the hobby for years and years. Located in a small town in Virginia, I work as an ABA Therapist for children with autism. I look forward to interacting and learning from all of you.

Much love,
Roo
Welcome to R2R! I am in Virginia as well! You have come to the right place! People here are very friendly, willing to help, and a ton of information! As you build your tank, show pictures here and start a build thread! Nice to meet you!
 
I know I'm late, but welcome to the community Roo! 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new