New Reefer - RedSea Max Nano

Hi reefers, I'd like to add a 4th fish to my Max Nano, currently i have 2 clowns and a firefish. My options for the 4th fish are: Tail Spot Blenny, Bicolor Blenny or a Six Line Wrasse. Any recommendations are appreciated.

six line wrasses are very active swimmers, so wouldn't recommend wrasse in nano. Tail Spot Blenny tank space recommendations range from 30-15 gallons. I have one, it goes all over, but I don't know that it is that active of a swimmer.

My recommendation is upgrade your tank to larger size. You might be able to find a used tank near you if someone else is upgrading even bigger - its the trickle down effect (giggle). I just found one on FB Marketplace and its in water testing phase. By next weekend or before I'll be able to move some existing fish into it as my mid size 55 is moving out (it already has 11 people inquiring so I should not have listed it until really ready)
 
Last edited:
welcome r2r.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new