New Reefer

Welcome to R2R!!

08E0A6D3-DE77-4695-9D37-84BF3F1B5683.gif
 
Hello, I have been a lurker here for a few months. I guess it is time to introduce myself and my tank. My name is Keaton, I started my first saltwater tank last October after lots of research. This is my Red Sea Reefer XL 200 started March 2020.


Here are some pictures of my tank.

94AA78E4-52C7-4D78-98BC-E90026F18DEA.jpeg

My Yellow Clown Goby Loves the mushroom. (above)
D2C39175-DC82-4378-BC06-46BC602AF3A1.jpeg
3EE6FD18-3E68-428F-8CE3-FA14F81B26FC.jpeg
D77F737A-5EEF-4DBE-A17E-5521E3EB5A9F.jpeg

Under Whites to show Coralline growth. (above)
F13AB96C-1352-42C9-93BF-EA251DF6FFAC.jpeg
4649F494-9ED1-491F-9DA9-7767369E3861.jpeg

My DIY control board. (above)
2CA79DD8-D7F2-4EA1-9AA3-AA5778C3E8DA.jpeg
Welcome to R2R and reefing Keaton. Beautiful photos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new