New reefer

Welcome to Reef 2 Reef.

giphy.gif
 
Welcome to the Reef. I was in the same boat between WB and RSR. In the end I went with RSR because the dimensions of the tank fit my space better. I'm very happy with it and have no regrets.
 
GDAY all the way from Australia!! Looking at starting up my first mixed reef tank in the coming weeks after months and months of research and following. Undecided on a tank as i have 3 options... Aqua one reefsys 255, Red sea reefer 250 and the Waterbox 100.3??? Heard and seen alot regarding the red sea and Waterbox. Well if anyone has any points or tips in tank choice that be great, till then look forward to talking and sharing tips will all.

I had a Reefer 250 before I scooted up to a 525XL. Loved that tank.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new