NEW RELEASE Ultimate Patchwork Chalice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RIMG38884_zpsdc2s68y8.jpg

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Chalice originated in Indonesia. I hand picked it there myself 2 years ago in Sulawesi. I had fragged it up and been sitting on it since--honestly kind of forgot about it and was sorting some chalices in the greenhouse recently and rediscovered a patch of them. Its morphed into this unique Patchwork pattern. At the present time it does not look good for exports from Indonesia to ever open again.

U

User1

View Badges
I guess a bank loan is in order, LOL!!!;Greedy

Lol. I really have no idea other than I chalk it up to boutique or designer corals and they are usually expensive. Unrelated to Pacific East I pass on these sorts of things. However, they are the go to for clams based on everything I've read. So once I'm ready I'll at least do that business with them :D

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. I really have no idea other than I chalk it up to boutique or designer corals and they are usually expensive. Unrelated to Pacific East I pass on these sorts of things. However, they are the go to for clams based on everything I've read. So once I'm ready I'll at least do that business with them :D
I am interested in it as it is an awesome looking and very unique chalice, but having just lost a couple thousand dollars in corals due to a crash I am hesitant to make another big purchase at this time. Maybe a little down the road I will be looking at getting a frag, but not now. I do think @PacificEastAquaculture has a diamond in the ruff here though.

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. How is the luminescence on this beast? I kinda want to see all blue /Actinics lights on this? I know people normally ask for the daylight shot but this one I’m curious how it looks under blues.

Thanks

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back