New RO/DI filter... How did you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jedi1199
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@ridgeburyreefer - what portable unit do you have? I didn't know they existed in that configuration.
I got the RODI buddie...I wouldn’t actually call it portable, but it’s set up so that you don’t need permanent placement, mine sits on top of my dryer while running, and taken to a shelf when not running. For the value, and price of replacement parts the 100gpd set up w the DI add on for a total of 88 on Amazon was well worth it for me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new