Rating - 100%
14   0   0
welcome61.jpg

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not exactly new to reading but I'm new to this community. I currently have a 29g biocube with 2 fish and 3 corals. I have a 75 in waiting, it was once set up but I had no idea what I was doing a nuked it.
My 29 has been going about 6 months and other than losing 2 blue green chromis that I had for almost 3 years and in the nukes tank it's been going well. I've certainly learned some big lessons along the way.

A little about me: I have a 3 month old son and a 6yo daughter. I also have 2 corgis, a duck, 3 freshwater tanks (one is planted), and an axolotl.
I was in the Navy as a corpsman before being medically retired and deemed 100%
Now I'm a stay at home mom. In my spare time I like to garden, cook, crochet, play with my kids, fiddle with my tanks, diy projects, and go to the shooting range.

Super thrilled to be here and learn from everyone!!
20191217_125353.jpg
I also have a 29g biocube! You have a lovely tank. You should consider creating a member tank thread to get more involved in the reefing community :)

FishDoc

Fish Obsessed.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not exactly new to reading but I'm new to this community. I currently have a 29g biocube with 2 fish and 3 corals. I have a 75 in waiting, it was once set up but I had no idea what I was doing a nuked it.
My 29 has been going about 6 months and other than losing 2 blue green chromis that I had for almost 3 years and in the nukes tank it's been going well. I've certainly learned some big lessons along the way.

A little about me: I have a 3 month old son and a 6yo daughter. I also have 2 corgis, a duck, 3 freshwater tanks (one is planted), and an axolotl.
I was in the Navy as a corpsman before being medically retired and deemed 100%
Now I'm a stay at home mom. In my spare time I like to garden, cook, crochet, play with my kids, fiddle with my tanks, diy projects, and go to the shooting range.

Super thrilled to be here and learn from everyone!!
20191217_125353.jpg
123.jpg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 53 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back