New saltwater keeper here!

Greetings! I've been keeping freshwater planted tanks for a couple years now, and after much hesitation, decided to try put saltwater! I currently only have a 2 month old 20 gallon, where I plan on keeping macroalgae, some softies, and a couple small fish and inverts. I'm hoping I can apply some of my skills growing freshwater plants to macroalgae, as it's what got me interested in saltwater from the start.
Welcome
 
Welcome to r2r
1674466421610.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new