New so wanted to share

mrsroadbucket

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
22
Location
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I'm new I thought I would share a few pictures of my tanks. I have 3.
7b8b03b5592c2fdd0773508f2f2341f4.jpg


44868b7efeb8a35291a41dc19e78e09a.jpg


fd250266a4f16aaa90d87f8dc7090033.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tanks, thanks for sharing!
 
Looks great so far. ! .cabut first of all I'd like to stop and say welcome to Reef 2 Reef here you'll find many people with the dedication and the knowledge to share their experiences in the Salt Water World. Together here we are one big family the threads things to learn ,<you can get lost in there so amazing the Articles you learn something each and every time you read what so again I would like to thank you for coming to Reef 2 Reef no welcome home
 
Welcome and tanks are looking good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new