New SPS Release - Let's see some name ideas

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
1,864
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/ca...cialty-live/sps-corals/ultra-acropora-unnamed
Ultra-Acropora-1.jpg
 
Funny I had a piece of this. Did you just get it this year? The white polyps on mine were a gorgeous contrast to the tips.
 
Gotcha. Mine was a mariculture piece from a LFS. Thought I'd rescue the poor guy. Perished in a move Gorgeous coral.
 
I'd name it either:
Panic at the Disco
Frost Blossom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new