New SPS Release - Let's see some name ideas

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
1,864
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/ca...cialty-live/sps-corals/ultra-acropora-unnamed
Ultra-Acropora-1.jpg
 
Funny I had a piece of this. Did you just get it this year? The white polyps on mine were a gorgeous contrast to the tips.
 
Gotcha. Mine was a mariculture piece from a LFS. Thought I'd rescue the poor guy. Perished in a move Gorgeous coral.
 
I'd name it either:
Panic at the Disco
Frost Blossom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new