New TANK FROM TANKED

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishguy86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishguy86

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2011
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Location
columbia south carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just received 9 boxes of fish from ERI going to a tank that is going to be part of season 2... and the water going in the tank is being donated by World Wide Imports ...600 gallons of live sea water ... I will be helping Brett and the Guys all next week , with the water and the fish ....this sounds like a great set up ,, I'm glad to be involved in such a cool show... Guy Griffin Fishy Business Columbia SC...Much Thanks to Brett Raymer for this !!!
 
See if you can get a plug for R2R in there! HAHA! :D Tell Brett I said hi and to not forget about his friends over here at R2R!
 
That's cool and not too far down the road from us up in Charlotte.

CJ
 
Thats so cool and at same time not fair that they show tanks on tv that can't even win tank of the month on r2r :)
Somebody needs to take them to school and show them that newbies here got more game then them..
 
I think it starts in Sept.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new