New tank overflow box

corsicoreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2023
Messages
66
Reaction score
24
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I got a new 40 gal acrylic tank from Truvu.
I want to install a drilled an external overflow box.
I've read so many complaints about both eshopps eclipse and the fiji cube on Amazon reviews.
What's a brand/model that is really good for my tank?
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new