New tank

ZOAngel

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
akron, ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting a 55 gal and i am doing salt water anyone have any suggests on the best salt mix or how i can get fresh salt water in Ohio lol
 
Not really sure there is a so called best salt mix.. I use Kent Marine. It what works for me. I know some of the LFS here will will Salt Water. I don't like the idea of using it because I want to know everything about the water and salt mix. I also want to be able to mix my own just in case I need some at 2:00 AM and all the stores are closed.

I'd invest in an RODI unit and mix you owe water. Several people will have there idea of best salt, but you have to decide what work for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new