New tank!

kmarty35

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Location
illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys! I just started my first tank about 9 weeks ago and I just want to see what you guys thought on the different types of algae and bacteria. Its all new to me so I really can’t tell what’s good or bad since it is my first tank ever!I if you guys have any suggestions or things that you think would help would be awesome! Thank you! It’s been running for a-little over 2 months, 10 weeks.

81A5CC62-0AD5-4A25-A71B-218080F444D3.jpeg
FD1D83A0-6E32-4574-A265-B808C1F13E31.jpeg
4587E279-E5BF-4184-916F-B3DCBD3FECFF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new