New to group

Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I’m new to this group. Converting my FOWLER tank to a mixed reef.
And always looking for a good deal.
Welcome aboard r2r brother, you’ll definitely find good deals but even better people that share the joy of reffing,, or as I like to think about it as playing God,(I’ve created a ecosystem in a glass box)
Good luck to you and post pics pics pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new