New to R2R Kumusta ka

SaltyKuya

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2024
Messages
15
Reaction score
84
Location
Mansfield
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello and thank you to everyone for all the help I have already received reading forums before I joined. I am about 6 months into my first attempt at a saltwater reef tank and it has been stressful, exciting, rewarding and relaxing but I feel like things are starting to come together but is still very much a work in process. I have a 35-gallon cube (will update my tank equipment and stock list later). Water chemistry is a big part of my job, and I frequently visit the Philippines and that is the inspiration for my tank to try to bring a piece of the beauty of the reefs home with me. Anyways I just wanted to say thank you to the community again for all the help so far and I hope someday I will be able to return the favor to someone. I hope you all enjoy the holidays.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Mabuhay!
We are traveling to the PH New Years Day. I never tire of snorkling and spotting so much exotic life there. Especially love El Nido and the acres and acres of acro, but we usually just go to Samal as that's where the wife's house is.
Good to meet you on here.
 
Mabuhay!
We are traveling to the PH New Years Day. I never tire of snorkling and spotting so much exotic life there. Especially love El Nido and the acres and acres of acro, but we usually just go to Samal as that's where the wife's house is.
Good to meet you on here.
I’ll be in Samar in February in daram a 5 minute boat ride to kandiwata, you should check it out it’s absolutely beautiful. Last time I was there I had a banded sea krait try to swim up my shorts
 
Just wanted to say hello and thank you to everyone for all the help I have already received reading forums before I joined. I am about 6 months into my first attempt at a saltwater reef tank and it has been stressful, exciting, rewarding and relaxing but I feel like things are starting to come together but is still very much a work in process. I have a 35-gallon cube (will update my tank equipment and stock list later). Water chemistry is a big part of my job, and I frequently visit the Philippines and that is the inspiration for my tank to try to bring a piece of the beauty of the reefs home with me. Anyways I just wanted to say thank you to the community again for all the help so far and I hope someday I will be able to return the favor to someone. I hope you all enjoy the holidays.
Mabuti! Mabuhay sa R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new