New to R2R not to reefing

Chefandreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
50
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been of the mentality that my LFS can come out with the best knowledge and advice. Well, if your the smartest guy or gal in the room you should find a different room. Not sayin I know that much, this whole hobby has changed dramatically over the last 10 years and I still don't feel like I could handle an SPS tank without pulling my hair out. Long story short I feel its time for me to seek advice from others that have more experience. Thanks I am glad I am here!
 
Welcome to R2R!!

3F4B1B3D-C487-433C-95D6-936F4ADB2BDF.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new