New to R2R (Philly area)

Sam25

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Messages
38
Reaction score
53
Location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there. My name is Sam and new to the R2R community. I have a nano reef in my current setup for about 8 months. Prior I had a HVAC malfunction in my apartment and roasted my 1 year old tank so i had to start over. I have a Fluval Evo 13.5 with the stock lighting
5BF10D53-95C1-49E3-8A10-0FE98E6F7662.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to the R2R community. Tank looks nice and we’re glad you joined
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new