New to R2R

lofi_fishtank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
29
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to hop on here to say I’m excited to join the forum! I’ve been a freshwater hobbyist for a long time, but the past couple months I have been running a 24 gallon mixed reef tank. I have learned quite a bit from this forum and YouTube, but am excited to get more involved in the community! Also, I am located in the North Carolina and look forward to local events if anyone knows of any!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to hop on here to say I’m excited to join the forum! I’ve been a freshwater hobbyist for a long time, but the past couple months I have been running a 24 gallon mixed reef tank. I have learned quite a bit from this forum and YouTube, but am excited to get more involved in the community! Also, I am located in the North Carolina and look forward to local events if anyone knows of any!
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

This weekend is ReefaPalooza just around the corner from you in Anaheim!

https://reefapaloozashow.net/pages/california
We'll be expecting you!
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new