New to R2R

New to this site . Kept what I thought to be successful saltwater tanks as a younger guy (nanos). Years later that I’m jumping into it again as an adult. I’m finding out I literally knew nothing lol. Have been using these forums to REALLY learn some intense knowledge from here , so I thought I’d give it a shot signing up .

Keeping an old redsea max c250 I believe it’s called,65 gallon .

Anyways , cheers from Ontario .
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world.
background.png
 
Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new