New to r2r

Boostedreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2927.JPG
Hello, my name is Ramon
I'm new to the forum but I've been in the hobby for a couple of years now, I've had fish only reefs and just recently started getting into corals. I'm currently have a nuvo 30 mixed reef (: super happy with how it's going. Lol uhm so yea thanks for the add and can't wait to make some new reefer friends
 
IMG_2927.JPG
Hello, my name is Ramon
I'm new to the forum but I've been in the hobby for a couple of years now, I've had fish only reefs and just recently started getting into corals. I'm currently have a nuvo 30 mixed reef :) super happy with how it's going. Lol uhm so yea thanks for the add and can't wait to make some new reefer friends
Beautiful tank!

Welcome home, you will love it here!
 
Welcome Ramon! My name is Chris, you're going to love it here! Might I suggest you start a thread of your tank in the nano tanks section, we'd love to hear more about your tank and definitely post pictures of everything!
 
Welcome Ramon! My name is Chris, you're going to love it here! Might I suggest you start a thread of your tank in the nano tanks section, we'd love to hear more about your tank and definitely post pictures of everything!
Will do as soon as I get some extra time I'm actually at work lol
 
IMG_2927.JPG
Hello, my name is Ramon
I'm new to the forum but I've been in the hobby for a couple of years now, I've had fish only reefs and just recently started getting into corals. I'm currently have a nuvo 30 mixed reef :) super happy with how it's going. Lol uhm so yea thanks for the add and can't wait to make some new reefer friends
Welcome too R2R , happy reefing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new