New to R2R

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
7,895
Reaction score
11,512
Location
Fairfield County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having lurked through hundreds of threads over the years I am very grateful to the host(s) and community for the many insights. Started 7 yrs and 4 tanks ago. No crashes, but plenty of live stock fatalities over the early years.

A month ago traded up to RSR 525XL and 30G frag tank.

Keep some fish and flowing softies for family & friends, but most enjoy bright SPS and LPS.

Conventional set up with 3X AI Hydra 26s, GFO reactor, skimmer, and a gradually expanding APEX control suite. And finally, the best thing I have done in the hobby: hard plumbing for water changes!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tumblr_lpbdl1Z8te1qjhjdwo2_r6_250.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new