New to R2R

Infinite Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
96
Reaction score
139
Location
Las Vegas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

I've been hangin around the forums for a while but never started a profile for some reason. I've been in the reef hobby for quite a while and I'm planning on starting a new build soon. Thought it might be fun to start a thread so I created a account. I also post on Instagram under vegasreefer. Here is a few pictures of my previous tank:

thumbnail.jpg


thumbnail (1).jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!
giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new